What insurance do I need?

All participants must have personal travel and ski insurance; check that your insurance covers you for off piste skiing and medical cover. You should bring a copy of your insurance certificate with you to the Alps and a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC from the post office).  We also recommend taking out patronage with Air Glaciers.  Their Rescue Card gives you helicopter rescue in the event of an emergency.

Be the first to know about the latest news, upcoming trips and special offers